Receive Actionable Test Result Summaries
Medivo analyzes your patients’ test results data from your labs and creates summary reports that identify patients that may be in need of testing or follow-up care.
Medivo Is Free
The service is completely free to physicians. Subscribers may receive advertisements and promotional material from time to time.
No System Installation, Integration, or Workflow Changes
Medivo requires no setup nor investment from you or your office staff.
Medivo does not require changes to the way you currently receive and review test results from labs.
Your patients’ data is safe and secure. Medivo’s Services are fully HIPAA compliant. Review our data security measures.
Call us at 1-855-728-7284.
Set-up Is Simple
- Register – Sign up and provide your practice information.
- Select Delivery Preference – Receive reports by email or mail.
- Medivo Connects To Your Labs – A Medivo representative will contact you to gather information regarding the labs you use.
- Medivo Builds Your Reports – Reports are delivered to you monthly.
How Physicians Use The Reports
- Identify patients that have gaps in testing.
- Diabetes patients are recommended to receive new HgA1c tests every 3 to 6 months. Reports show patients’ last HgA1c test dates along with their results so patients can be contacted to receive new tests.
- Physicians identify patients that were contacted when new test results arrived, required a new appointment, but never came in.
- Physicians can quickly refer to their patients with conditions such as diabetes by referring to the report.